Montessori School in San Francisco
Established in 1988, Mills Montessori School offers high quality educational services in San Francisco, Brisbane, Millbrae, San Bruno, San Mateo and the surrounding area.
At Mills Montessori School, we understand each child is a unique individual. Our academic programs listed below are designed to reach the personal requirements of your child's education criteria, in an inspiring and inviting atmosphere.
- Preschool 1 (Toddlers): The purpose of this program is to prepare the children between the ages of 2-3 years to experience and develop socialization skills and independence.
- Preschool 2/Pre-K: This program is designed for children between the ages of 3-4 years and involves the introduction to reading, writing, basic mathematics, geography and science.
- Kindergarten: Children will be enrolled into a full-day academic program that lasts until 2:30 p.m. It includes language skills (phonics, listening, reading, speaking and writing), arithmetic, basic geometry, social studies, music, art as well as a host of extracurricular activities.
- Elementary: This program creates an open learning environment which supports each student in concentrating on his or her own work at the comfort of their own individual pace. Our students place in the top 95 percentile in all subjects on the national standardize exam, which is taken during the spring semester.
Extra Curricular Activities:
Mills Montessori School offers many extra curricular activities to their students, introducing dance, sports, language, art, music, and computer skills to the children. Each activity is at an additional cost and takes place once week. We have the following activities available:
- Ballet, Jazz, and Modern dance for girls and boys
- Secondary Language: Mandarin and Spanish
- Skyline Ceramics
- Soccer & Smiles
Day Care Program
- Offering the best in child care services, call us today for rates on professional day care services for your young ones!
At Mills Montessori School, we acknowledge that the most important behavior patterns for us are love, honesty, fairness and consistency.
Enroll your child in a learning environment set to encourage them socially and increase their knowledge capacity. Call (650) 267-4276 now and tour our school today!